2013 Kalgoorlie Boulder Community Fair
Dates: Friday 15 & Saturday 16 March 2013
Time: 10:00am - 10:00pm
Venue: Cruickshanks Oval, Kalgoorlie
Price: Tickets bought in advance give you entry to both days
Adults (17+) $15
Ages 13 - 16 years $10
Ages 6 - 12 years without an adult $10, or FREE if accompanied by an adult
Under 5 years FREE (must be accompanied by an adult)
Please Note: If a child enters the fair aged 12 or under with a parent they are free of charge. Only the parent pays for entry.
- Online at: www.goldfieldsartscentre.com.au
- In person from the Goldfields Arts Centre Box Office (Monday – Friday 10am to 3pm)
- By Phone on 08 9088 6900 (Credit Card over the phone)
If purchasing on the internet only a reciept will be printed. Wristbands will be posted out up until 7 days before the fair. After that all tickets needs to be purchased from the box office counter.
The 58th Kalgoorlie Boulder Community Fair will take place Friday 15th & Saturday 16th March 2013.
Once again the Kalgoorlie Boulder Fair Society has been working hard thorough out the year organising some fantastic events for over the weekend.
- Scitech – entertaining the whole family with their shows and science experiments
- Circus Challenge – will be will leave your gobsmacked when performing their circus antics
- FreeStyle Now BMX – the boys are back in town and will be performing stunts galore
- And of course we have the fireworks on Saturday night and sideshow alley will be back, bigger and better than ever before.
Q. What times is the Kalgoorlie Boulder Community Fair open?
The Fair is open from 10am to 10pm both days with Sideshow Alley staying open until late.
Q. How do I get to the Show?
Public transport is the easiest way to get to the Fair - via a taxi to the Cruickshank’s arena, or via bus. There is also some parking but make sure you read all the appropriate signs so to avoid parking in the wrong areas.
Q. How much are the Show bags?
This year there will be literally hundreds of show bags to choose from. Show bag prices will range from $2.00 to $30.00, depending on just what sort of goodies you are looking for.
Q. What time is the Fireworks?
Some of the world's best fireworks will be shot into the skies of Kalgoorlie on the Saturday night of the Fair starting from 9pm. Catch the amazing colours and special effects in the sizzling atmosphere of the Main Arena & Grandstand Area.
For more information visit the Kalgoorlie Boulder Community Fair website